Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No time/Points being recorded

No time/Points being recorded

Good day fellas
    I'm having a problem on your CSGO Surf servers as it doesn't record any new time nor it give any points, i'v finished each of surf_ez map bonus and also had new record in another map "i forget what was it" and also the bonus of mario surf map, but instead of giving me new rank or points it just stuck as 9999999/ranks#

This problem happened to me in each of VIP and mg1 svs

Thank you for reading, Hope it get fixed soon

Greetings
    Mr.sY`

Same thing happened to me in vip server. I completed a map i got time but no points. Im gonna post ss later.

If your rank is 9999999 your profile hasn't loaded in correctly.
    We're aware of an issue where the MySQL database server isn't being loaded by the server correctly.

We hope to resolve this when we move our Germany node to Bristol #2 tomorrow.
    You can test if the server has a stable MySQL connection by using /maptop - If this doesn't load immediately, no connection is established and I wouldn't recommend trying any difficult maps during this time.
    Lee
    Mestro Gaming Administration
    sales@mestro.co.uk
    +44-1733-514-611

This may be resolved for now following a meeting with Frost, as he was experiencing the same issue.
    Lee
    sales@mestro.co.uk
    +44-1733-514-611

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    This may be resolved for now following a meeting with Frost, as he was experiencing the same issue.
    It happened again today :^(

#1 Most muted member
    I just beat my time on surf_windrunner_final and wanted to say that I got no points for completing the map.
    Instead of making a whole new thread about it I thought I'd just mention it here.
    "ohana means family, and family means no one gets left behind."

^ I deployed another fix about 20 minutes ago, can you try again, let me know if it works.
    Lee
    sales@mestro.co.uk
    +44-1733-514-611

#1 Most muted member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    ^ I deployed another fix about 20 minutes ago, can you try again, let me know if it works.
    Just beat my time on surf_aweless and it correctly updated my new time and points
    "ohana means family, and family means no one gets left behind."

Surf_ez BONUS doesn't seem to have a "finish line", as I've beat the BONUS map 5 times and went into each 4 portals (which reset me to the beginning) and while bhopping/crouching around on the ending platform doesn't seem to help me finish. Timer continues as I'm on the ending platform.

This happened yesterday, approximately 18 hours ago.

I completed this map just now and i didnt get points.
    surf.jpg

I get points on every server except mg5 vip server
    Last edited by Bar0n; 07-06-2016 at 07:26 AM.