12 85.71%
  • No

2 14.29%

Thread: Newsletter - April 2017

Newsletter - April 2017

Monthly Community Roundup
    April 2017

CS:GO Skill Servers - Capital Line
    We would like to present the community with the opportunity to vote on a new line of servers, these servers will be the "Capital Line" of the content we have already brought to the CS:GO Surf and Bunny-Hop communities. The servers will mirror the content provided, however will run at an escalated tick-rate and give users the opportunity to set new records on servers with faster gain and higher accuracy. Please cast your vote above, the vote will close on the 10th April. Oh, and don't forget to spread the word, the power is in your hands.

Kreedz Climbing Server (7)
    We have been aware of issues surrounding the Kreedz server we have in place since towards the end of last year following some changes to SourceMod and haven't been able to prioritise a repair on this server. Whilst Kreedz has never been a primary product in which we offer, we have still taken note of the complaints regarding the performance issues therein. Those players who have made use of the Kreedz server in the past will be delighted to hear that we intend to rebuild this server from the ground-up in April without compromising the records that have been set by our Kreedz community. The server will remain online and may be taken down intermittently between April 7th and April 15th whilst we do this.

Rust Management
    We are proud to announce that our two members of staff Bera and Senex have taken on the role of managing our Rust cluster. The primary development and updates will be provided by the new Rust management team and I wish them the best of luck in doing so.

CS:GO Skill Focus

Over the course of March and throughout April we will be focusing our primary development on our CS:GO Surf/Bunny Hop and KZ servers to ensure the content remains up to date whilst bringing various new features into our timer. We have been taking on board feedback from all of our community members and will be using this feedback to provide worthwhile updates to these servers. I'd like to express huge thanks to OllieMBM for releasing content into the Bunny Hop cluster.

My Situational Update

Some of you may be aware I've recently taken up a new career which involves 16 weeks of training, followed by a 10-week supervised phase and the remainder being a probationary period from day 1 to 72 weeks, during which I'm required to complete an on-the-job diploma. Within the space of 10 weeks I've completed upwards of 750 pages towards this qualification, completed 3 examinations out of 5 and have been trying to find the balance between Mestro Gaming development and work life. Whilst I anticipate that I will have more time to focus on development in the future, I will still endeavour to provide intermittent updates to all Mestro Gaming products and will continue to make plans to expand our line of products in the relatively near future.
    Lee
    Mestro Gaming Administration
    sales@mestro.co.uk
    +44-1733-514-611

BONUS GOD
    Good luck!

this is lit, and best of luck with your personal shit Lee
    The real Scott of Mestro Gaming ...