Thread: Ark - Annunaki Genesis Server

Ark - Annunaki Genesis Server

Hi Folks.

I can see there is only 1 Ark server on Mestro Gaming.

What are the thoughts on hosting a PVE Modded server with Annunaki Genesis as it's core?
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=538986229

Annunaki brings a whole new cast of dinosaurs and gameplay to the game and in my opinion, is fantastic.
    It would also help bring a PVE Ark server to Mestro Gaming.

Highlights:

Baddass Dinosaurs - Special edition dinosaurs with one of 3 new powers. Poison (Green), Fire (Red) or Cold (Blue). Works great with the advanced breeding in Annunaki.

Baddass Drakes - Smaller versions of Wyverns. Tameable only after you have killed a drake and taken its Trophy.

Wyverns - No longer just a boss and is found on the island. Tameable only after you have killed a Wyvern and taken its Trophy.

Tameable Alphas - Now that Alpha Dinosaurs can be tamed in Annunaki, they have added in Prime Alphas which are the next step up in strength and untameable.

Wardens - There are 8 different types of Wardens. These guys are special end game dinos and cannot be tamed. If beaten, each offers special essence and when all 8 essences are collected, allow you to merge them together to create a Matrix to tame the strongest beasts in Annunanki, The Celestials.

Celestials - They're are only 2 types of Celestials. Only after beating all 8 Wardens will you have a chance a taming one of them. Have fear, for if you attack of these guys and can't win, they will never stop hunting you around the whole island.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I make some mean cold beans

I whole heartedly support this, we need to get back into the Ark scene as we once were.
    Sadly I won't be able to develop and manage a server though due to other commitments and time constraints.
    Lee
    Mestro Gaming Administration
    sales@mestro.co.uk
    +44-1733-514-611

If and when the time comes, I will happily pour a large amount of time into helping get this up and running.

Do you have any experience running ARK?
    Lee
    Mestro Gaming Administration
    sales@mestro.co.uk
    +44-1733-514-611

I do not, but I have near 600hrs in Ark game on modded servers. Experience has to start somewhere. Why not in an abandoned scene.

The biggest grumble I have had and heard in my time is lack of an active admin to discuss issues with.