Member Name: Sager Ghogli

In-Game Alias: ProxZyn

Which region are you applying for?: EU/UK

Which cluster are you applying for?: CS:GO Surf & Bunnyhop

Your SteamID#: STEAM_0:1:97414005

Are you able to use voice chat?: Yes

Birthday: 06/02/2000

Location and Timezone: The netherlands Londen time + 1 hour

A player breathing loudly through the microphone and isn't corresponding with your warnings, you are the only administrator online, how will you defuse this situation?: Proceed to ask to stop not awnsering will lead to a mute and or warning.

A player who was being disruptive was muted for one month by your colleague who was able to action this before yourself. You strongly disagree with this action. You and your colleague are both student administrators, how should you respond?: Private message the member of staff in order to try and ascertain an explanation.

You receive a report that a player is playing music through his microphone and causing a disruption in a busy server. When you connect, the player is online however there are no complaints of any disruption.<br>What is your next course of action?: Provide a server massage tellin: do not play music troughout your mic. then stay for a while to see if the player resumes doing so. if yes he or she will be muted.

A player has been caught using scripts in the bunnyhop server and is gaining server records on several maps. You are the first on scene. When you arrive, the player clearly states that if he is removed from the game he will initiate a DDOS attack and take down all Mestro servers.<br>What is your next course of action?: Ban the user, Report the user to a Senior Administrator

A user that has been banned from the server contacts you, seemingly confused why they were banned and demanding an explanation.<br>How do you proceed?: Refer them to the Ban/Mute Appeals section on the forums.

What skills do you feel you have that will benefit the community?: my skill is to know when a some one is making jokes or when some one is being serious. When people are making threats or when people are making fun of eachother i can see the diffrence. I'm only human and make mistakes i know im the right person for the job to make people feel safe while playing on mestro gaming servers, and im sure this will strongly improve the community.

Have you ever used SourceMod administration tools?: Yes

Do you know any of our current staff members?: Yes

If Yes, please tell us their names.: Ecxide

Please select any languages you speak fluently.: English

Please tell us what time would be a good time to contact you.: in weekends anytime trought the week i'll be online on steam after 5 pm (6pm in london time)

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.: I'm a good listner and a happy person. i can be harsh at times but that is what it takes to be an admin. This method works i have been server administrator for over 6 months on a gmod server called redline witch is now offline deu to reasons unknown to me. I'm all about having a good time laughing cracking jokes with people, but if there are people harrasing others or not threating other playes well or trying to mike other players feel uncomfortable its my job to stand for the person and that is what i will do.

Mestro Group operates a community safety policy, which strictly prohibits contact from various communities and their associates. You will be required to comply with this policy which may require you to stop playing on their servers and/or remove certain people from your Steam friends list.<br>Are you willing to accept this agreement?: I understand and accept this agreement.

Mestro Group operates a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) which all members of staff must comply. Should this agreement be broken, a law suit may be filed and so forth all members of staff are forced to comply. Do you agree to sign the NDA?: I understand and accept this agreement.