Thread: In regards to the countdown and other noises and quirks

In regards to the countdown and other noises and quirks

Hey,
    The countdown seems to be universally hated before a map vote, it’s totally unnecessary and can be distracting mid run, and can also cause lag, which ruins the run completely.
    The noise when exiting and entering the start zone gets tiring very quickly also.
    It would be nice to see these removed or be toggleable.

In terms of the timer UI, the fact that you get a congratulatory message covering the timer is incredibly annoying, and again, has no reason to be there and is just obstructive. This can easily be replaced with a chat message.

It would also be nice if there were some more detailed settings to !hidechat where chat is hidden bar the SSJ information and timer information.

In terms of ssj, it’d be nice to have an option where it prints everything to console but the sixth jump goes to chat also, just so if I want every jump calculated, it doesn’t clutter the chat.

Finally it’d be nice to see more maps with cp’s. Mainly the old linear maps are lacking CPs, although I feel this should be more of a user initiative to call them up on this forum. This is an issue that exists in surf also.

+1

removed or be toggleable.
    Pls do this.

MAKE IT SO U CAN EXTEND A MAP MORE THAN ONCE PLS

Also add prestrafe

Event Coordinator
    I think map time on mg5 and mg10 should be removed so there is unlimited time. Becouse its really annoying when you run a map and the map vote comes up in the middle of it. So when you want to change map you have to use rtv.
    Hello gajs im swedish xd