Member Name: Lex.i

In-Game Alias: Lex.i aka Jame.s' wife

Which region are you applying for?: EU/UK

Which cluster are you applying for?: CS:GO Surf & Bunnyhop

Your SteamID#: STEAM_1:1:228222805

Are you able to use voice chat?: Yes

Birthday: 18.11.2001

Location and Timezone: GMT+1

A player breathing loudly through the microphone and isn't corresponding with your warnings, you are the only administrator online, how will you defuse this situation?: Firstly I would warn them via voice chat, then I would put a warning in the chat or put through chat and /msay. This is so that the player knows they are being warned and there is a evidence that I warned him if they were to appeal their mute/ban. Then I would check on source ban to see if they have had previous mutes and if so I will change the mute depending on the history.

A player who was being disruptive was muted for one month by your colleague who was able to action this before yourself. You strongly disagree with this action. You and your colleague are both student administrators, how should you respond?: Contact a Senior Administrator with thorough information.

You receive a report that a player is playing music through his microphone and causing a disruption in a busy server. When you connect, the player is online however there are no complaints of any disruption.<br>What is your next course of action?: I will go in the server without my moderator tag and I will stay in the server for a few minutes to see if the disruption starts again. If the disruption does not restart I will announce my presence as a moderator and I will ask the server if anybody can verify if the disruption took place. However, if this yields no results I will warn the person who called for false calling.

A player has been caught using scripts in the bunnyhop server and is gaining server records on several maps. You are the first on scene. When you arrive, the player clearly states that if he is removed from the game he will initiate a DDOS attack and take down all Mestro servers.<br>What is your next course of action?: Refrain from banning the user to maintain server security, Report the user to a Senior Administrator

A user that has been banned from the server contacts you, seemingly confused why they were banned and demanding an explanation.<br>How do you proceed?: Refer them to the Ban/Mute Appeals section on the forums.

What skills do you feel you have that will benefit the community?: Although, I haven't played on the server for an extensive period of time I have gained relations with many of the player base within the bhop community. I am able to stay unbias in various situations and I am able to stay cool, calm and collected. I am friends with a couple mods/admins and I feel if I were to be picked as a moderator I would be able to fit into the staff team perfectly. When new players join the server and they ask for help I am usually there to show them support and help, this is because some players find it difficult to start bhopping so I like to give them enthusiasm and help. This is so that they can hopefully stay on the mestro gaming servers

Have you ever used SourceMod administration tools?: No

Do you know any of our current staff members?: Yes

If Yes, please tell us their names.: Sven, Ling, Anik, Konz, Coco.

Please select any languages you speak fluently.: English, Spanish

Please tell us what time would be a good time to contact you.: Any time.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.: Even though my global hours won't show as significant hours I am actively trying to gain more hours.

Mestro Group operates a community safety policy, which strictly prohibits contact from various communities and their associates. You will be required to comply with this policy which may require you to stop playing on their servers and/or remove certain people from your Steam friends list.<br>Are you willing to accept this agreement?: I understand and accept this agreement.

Mestro Group operates a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) which all members of staff must comply. Should this agreement be broken, a law suit may be filed and so forth all members of staff are forced to comply. Do you agree to sign the NDA?: I understand and accept this agreement.

+1 really cool person, super helpful and always nice.

Very Friendly, Active would be a good candidate
    <3 K0NZ

Very friendly player, would make a great addition!