Member Name: dropdiqualzz

In-Game Alias: Morgan

Which region are you applying for?: EU/UK

Which cluster are you applying for?: CS:GO Surf & Bunnyhop

Your SteamID#: STEAM_1:1:66435039

Are you able to use voice chat?: Yes

Birthday: 12th of February, 2000

Location and Timezone: Wales, UK. GMT

A player breathing loudly through the microphone and isn't corresponding with your warnings, you are the only administrator online, how will you defuse this situation?: If the player does not respond to my warnings i would activate a mute to the player for 5 minutes. If the player continues with this issue, i would once again warn the player and if there is no response i would mute the player for a longer duration. Maybe even until he responds in chat.

A player who was being disruptive was muted for one month by your colleague who was able to action this before yourself. You strongly disagree with this action. You and your colleague are both student administrators, how should you respond?: Contact a Senior Administrator with thorough information.

You receive a report that a player is playing music through his microphone and causing a disruption in a busy server. When you connect, the player is online however there are no complaints of any disruption.<br>What is your next course of action?: Message the player to see if he had done what the complaint claimed, at the same time i would clearly and politely state that playing music through a microphone in the server is a disruption. If the accusation was correct i would issue a warning and if the problem pursues i would be forced to issue a mute.

A player has been caught using scripts in the bunnyhop server and is gaining server records on several maps. You are the first on scene. When you arrive, the player clearly states that if he is removed from the game he will initiate a DDOS attack and take down all Mestro servers.<br>What is your next course of action?: Report the user to a Senior Administrator

A user that has been banned from the server contacts you, seemingly confused why they were banned and demanding an explanation.<br>How do you proceed?: Refer them to the Ban/Mute Appeals section on the forums.

What skills do you feel you have that will benefit the community?: I have great motivation to help the community through removing any disruptions or anything that could have a negative effect on the positive experience of playing the server.

Have you ever used SourceMod administration tools?: No

Do you know any of our current staff members?: No

If Yes, please tell us their names.: None.

Please select any languages you speak fluently.: English

Please tell us what time would be a good time to contact you.: 16:00 GMT

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.: Even though its not very useful i do speak Welsh. I also take IT and Mathematics for A level and im going to study Computer Science in Loughborough University.

Mestro Group operates a community safety policy, which strictly prohibits contact from various communities and their associates. You will be required to comply with this policy which may require you to stop playing on their servers and/or remove certain people from your Steam friends list.<br>Are you willing to accept this agreement?: I understand and accept this agreement.

Mestro Group operates a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) which all members of staff must comply. Should this agreement be broken, a law suit may be filed and so forth all members of staff are forced to comply. Do you agree to sign the NDA?: I understand and accept this agreement.

Staff Manager
    You do not meet the requirements to apply for our April MOD intake, 150hrs minimum across our servers are needed
    Konz
    Staff Management & Recruitment Operations
    ‚úČsales@mestro.co.uk
    Contact Konz