Thread: Wrongfully Banned for 3 Days

Wrongfully Banned for 3 Days

Name: Ciano
    SteamID: 76561198083524564
    Type: Ban
    Reason for Ban: Racism
    Statement: I was playing on MG1 and talking to a player named ''CB''. The conversation was nothing special just about esea but mid conversation a player screamed ''You sound like Conor Mcgregor''. Granted I am Irish and I didn't think much of it, I got annoyed because I was interrupted during the conversation and replied ''and you sound like Apu from The Simpsons''. Apu is a stereotypical character based on an Indian man. So I understand I was stereotyping but it was never my intention to be racist and seeing as the other player was also stereotyping but did not get banned or even get a warning.

I feel there is a difference between stereotyping and being racist I have nothing against people from south central Asia and it was never my intention to be racist and that's why I feel I was wrongfully banned.

Staff Team
    you was racist before you said what you had mentioned you was then warned by razkoz not to be racist and the things said will no be repeated here if a higher up would like to know what was said please contact me but you have been banned for 3 days for racism with clear intent even after being warned to not do so.

Yours sincerely

-Binka

Granted before hand I was out of line and deserved a warning that's why I changed the subject to esea but I feel staff jumped the gun on this one. What I said after warning was hardly worth a ban, I compared someone to Apu from The Simpsons because he called me Conor Mcgregor it wasn't racist we were both stereotyping.

Senior Administrator
    i have unbanned you, seeing as what you said was not worth a ban but a mute, i wont be issuing you a mute this time as you have served 16hrs currently on a wrongful ban.

DECISION:ACCEPTED
    Konz
    Staff Management & Recruitment Operations
    ‚úČsales@mestro.co.uk
    Contact Konz