Member Name: blueangel

In-Game Alias: blueangel512

Which region are you applying for?: EU/UK

Which cluster are you applying for?: CS:GO Surf & Bunnyhop

Your SteamID#: STEAM_1:1:116947843

Are you able to use voice chat?: Yes

Birthday: 21/12/1999

Location and Timezone: England

A player breathing loudly through the microphone and isn't corresponding with your warnings, you are the only administrator online, how will you defuse this situation?: I would warn them 2-3 times if they don't stop I will give the a gag for disturbing others gameplay/mic spam.

A player who was being disruptive was muted for one month by your colleague who was able to action this before yourself. You strongly disagree with this action. You and your colleague are both student administrators, how should you respond?: Contact a Senior Administrator with thorough information.

You receive a report that a player is playing music through his microphone and causing a disruption in a busy server. When you connect, the player is online however there are no complaints of any disruption.<br>What is your next course of action?: As i got the report I will go onto the server to check it out on join if the guy who was mic spamming stopped i will stay on the server for 30mins to see if he starts again, I will also ask members for proof of evidence EG video and ask if it was toxic music(racist, memes, loud music....) or normal music as he could also get a ban if it was that bad.

A player has been caught using scripts in the bunnyhop server and is gaining server records on several maps. You are the first on scene. When you arrive, the player clearly states that if he is removed from the game he will initiate a DDOS attack and take down all Mestro servers.<br>What is your next course of action?: Report the user to a Senior Administrator

A user that has been banned from the server contacts you, seemingly confused why they were banned and demanding an explanation.<br>How do you proceed?: Refer them to the Ban/Mute Appeals section on the forums.

What skills do you feel you have that will benefit the community?: I have own more then 10 server in my life, the key is administration, over 5 years of administrating servers I have gathered a lot of information on how to Pursuit banns/mutes, this is a strong part of my skill set.

I have a grate mic and personality always willing to work strong as a team or individual, my Communication is very good so people will understand me clearly, me being grate Problem solving will solve situations fast and accurate, my motivation for this role is all here so expect 100% clean work.

Have you ever used SourceMod administration tools?: Yes

Do you know any of our current staff members?: No

If Yes, please tell us their names.: none

Please select any languages you speak fluently.: English

Please tell us what time would be a good time to contact you.: 4:30pm weekday, 8:00am weekends

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.: Thanks for reading hope to help out soon.

Mestro Group operates a community safety policy, which strictly prohibits contact from various communities and their associates. You will be required to comply with this policy which may require you to stop playing on their servers and/or remove certain people from your Steam friends list.<br>Are you willing to accept this agreement?: "I understand and accept this agreement"

Mestro Group operates a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) which all members of staff must comply. Should this agreement be broken, a law suit may be filed and so forth all members of staff are forced to comply. Do you agree to sign the NDA?: "I understand and accept this agreement"

SHORTLISTED

We've completed the initial assessment process and I'm happy to inform you that you've now been shortlisted for the following 2018 intake of moderators.

During this stage you will be assessed on an ongoing basis and Management will conduct various background checks to ensure your suitability for the role. We will be checking for previous infractions, activity levels and activity within the community forums and Discord.

Please be aware that these checks have not yet been completed and you are not guaranteed amongst a place on the staff team, you must achieve a score of 75% on our suitability test based on the above factors in order to be considered. Please allow up to two weeks for a further update.

If you feel that for any reason you may fail this stage of the process, you are free to leave any comment below for us to take into consideration. We are unable to release any further information with regards to how the test is conducted, this is to ensure all candidates are given a fair and equal opportunity of becoming a member of the team.

Lee
    Mestro Gaming Administration
    sales@mestro.co.uk
    +44-1733-514-611

background checks?

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel View Post
    background checks?
    "We are unable to release any further information with regards to how the test is conducted, this is to ensure all candidates are given a fair and equal opportunity of becoming a member of the team."
    Lee
    Mestro Gaming Staff Team

Ok, I'll just wait then