Thread: Black screen when joining

Black screen when joining

Hi, i have a problem with joining mestro surf server. For some time (it's more than 2 months) i can't do it. When i try to, my game crashes (My screen goes black and i can't do anything about it). I reinstalled the CS and checked integrity of the game but i didn't help. What can i do to fix that? I really like mestro-gaming and i already had skilled+ or even higher.
    Thank you , and sorry for any mistakes - English is my foreign language.

This should resolve your problems:

1. Open your Steam library
    2. Search for CS:GO and right click on it
    3. Select properties
    4. Here select "Launch options"
    5. and type in "-autoconfig"
    6. Launch up and try and rejoin our servers.

Regards,
    Lee
    Mestro Gaming Staff Team

Hi, thanks for your advice but it didn't work. I still get black screen when joining :/ Last thing i can see is "Initializing World" and than black screen. Maybe i can send some log file or give you my launch options / specs / anything that can help to resolve this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by GARNEK View Post
    Hi, thanks for your advice but it didn't work. I still get black screen when joining :/ Last thing i can see is "Initializing World" and than black screen. Maybe i can send some log file or give you my launch options / specs / anything that can help to resolve this problem?
    Go ahead bud, I'll take a look for you.
    Lee
    Mestro Gaming Staff Team

Hello, not sure what's going on. My replay didn't post so i try again. Here are my launch options: "-language bananagaming -tickrate 128 -novid -high +exec rondel -nod3d9ex1 -freq 144 -panorama -autoconfig" and i will give link in another replay - because maybe it's the cause of my replay not being posted.

you don't really need the panorama one, since it is automatically enforced now. I have no clue what the -nod3d9ex1 does, maybe it creates a rendering issue leading to the game crashing?

EDIT:
    -nod3d9ex1
    makes alt+tab faster

maybe it is with the execute command then
    Last edited by siraY; 4 Days Ago at 10:08 PM.

Tried without any launch options - the same story. game crashes just after it downloaded the map. Maybe i'm banned for something (I really don't know) and some pop out / kick cause the game to crash?

Oh and maybe it will help. I think i get black screen since i got the new monitor (I have dual monitors now). But most servers (And even some surf servers work perfectly fine :/

Couple of fixes for you to try bud,

Locate "\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo.exe" and right click the file and goto properties, once in properties UNCHECK 'Run As Administrator' and also UNCHECK 'Compatibility Mode' and then press 'Apply' then click 'OK'.

Proceed with loading Steam and selecting Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and press Play, Hopefully this has fixed the current update bug that has caused it to crash/freeze.

Second one:

Go to your CS:GO folder, find csgo.exe (the application which starts the game) and DELETE this app. Then go to steam library - Right click CSGO - Go to properties - Local files - Verify integrity of Game Cache. When it's done you will get new csgo.exe file. Then right click on this new csgo application - Properties - Compatibility, and UNCHECK everything.
    Go to Library - CS:GO - Properties - Set launch Options - cl_disablehtmlmotd 1
    Then run the game from steam and check if it helps.

If these do not work it may be a network issue for yourself.
    Lee
    Mestro Gaming Staff Team