Member Name: Fox

In-Game Alias: Fox

Which region are you applying for?: EU/UK

Which cluster are you applying for?: CS:GO Surf & Bunnyhop

Your SteamID#: STEAM_0:1:192130022

Are you able to use voice chat?: Yes

Birthday: 05/10/2001

Location and Timezone: Newcastle, UK

A player breathing loudly through the microphone and isn't corresponding with your warnings, you are the only administrator online, how will you defuse this situation?: I would alert the user that they have their PTT pressed, if they continue I would then type a message directing it towards him (<Name> You're holding your Push To Talk, please stop otherwise you'll be muted). Then if they fail to comply again I will server mute them for 30min for mic spam (Mic Spam - Dispute on Forums) etc. Then i'll make sure to stick around to see his reaction then if required inform them on how to dispute the mute if they want to.

A player who was being disruptive was muted for one month by your colleague who was able to action this before yourself. You strongly disagree with this action. You and your colleague are both student administrators, how should you respond?: Contact a Senior Administrator with thorough information.

You receive a report that a player is playing music through his microphone and causing a disruption in a busy server. When you connect, the player is online however there are no complaints of any disruption.<br>What is your next course of action?: Upon joining the server I would inform the people on the server that I have had a report for Music being played through someones mic (Mic Spamming) and proceed to alert them that it is against the rules of the server and if anyone had any queries they could take it up on the forums. I'd also show them the rules (!rules). After this i'd make sure to stick around for some time to make sure nothing re-occurs. If they then proceeded to play music again I'd tell them to stop otherwise they will be muted, after numerous warnings i'd serve the necessary punishment (30min mute for mic spamming or possibly longer if a repeat offender).

A player has been caught using scripts in the bunnyhop server and is gaining server records on several maps. You are the first on scene. When you arrive, the player clearly states that if he is removed from the game he will initiate a DDOS attack and take down all Mestro servers.<br>What is your next course of action?: Ban the user, Report the user to a Senior Administrator

A user that has been banned from the server contacts you, seemingly confused why they were banned and demanding an explanation.<br>How do you proceed?: Refer them to the Ban/Mute Appeals section on the forums.

What skills do you feel you have that will benefit the community?: I have lots of experience within administrating communities on other games such as Arma 3. I used to be a high rank in staff on a server called ALRP where my job was to administrate our staff team and also deal with in-game issues using admin menus etc.

I also have experience using the SourceMod administration tools as of setting up multiple servers and also having access to it on a surfing server that was just for friends.

Have you ever used SourceMod administration tools?: Yes

Do you know any of our current staff members?: Yes

If Yes, please tell us their names.: Miss Cait
    Charlie
    Speak to them regularly on the Surf Servers.

Please select any languages you speak fluently.: English

Please tell us what time would be a good time to contact you.: Available almost every day past ~2pm till about 2am+

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.: My college course only requires me to be in 3 days a week and most of the time i'm off im on the server or at least available (Online).

I have had a few accounts playing on this server, so I have been here a lot longer that it shows on this account, I can try and show you proof if needed but on this account i have met the 150hr playtime requirement anyways.

Mestro Group operates a community safety policy, which strictly prohibits contact from various communities and their associates. You will be required to comply with this policy which may require you to stop playing on their servers and/or remove certain people from your Steam friends list.<br>Are you willing to accept this agreement?: I understand and accept this agreement.

Mestro Group operates a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) which all members of staff must comply. Should this agreement be broken, a law suit may be filed and so forth all members of staff are forced to comply. Do you agree to sign the NDA?: I understand and accept this agreement.
    Last edited by Fox; 07-12-2018 at 11:56 AM.