Member Name: riho

In-Game Alias: RIHO

Which region are you applying for?: EU/UK

Which cluster are you applying for?: CS:GO Surf & Bunnyhop

Your SteamID#: STEAM_1:1:420768906

Are you able to use voice chat?: Yes

Birthday: 30,06,2005

Location and Timezone: England/uk

A player breathing loudly through the microphone and isn't corresponding with your warnings, you are the only administrator online, how will you defuse this situation?: i would asked them for the second time and if they do not respond I will mute for 30 mins if I wasn't to sure I would ask another admin or higher role for there opoion.

A player who was being disruptive was muted for one month by your colleague who was able to action this before yourself. You strongly disagree with this action. You and your colleague are both student administrators, how should you respond?: Contact a Senior Administrator with thorough information.

You receive a report that a player is playing music through his microphone and causing a disruption in a busy server. When you connect, the player is online however there are no complaints of any disruption.<br>What is your next course of action?: I will stay in the sever till he joins and if he dose it I will mute of even take further acshions

A player has been caught using scripts in the bunnyhop server and is gaining server records on several maps. You are the first on scene. When you arrive, the player clearly states that if he is removed from the game he will initiate a DDOS attack and take down all Mestro servers.<br>What is your next course of action?: Ban the user or ask a other admin/higher for there opoion.

A user that has been banned from the server contacts you, seemingly confused why they were banned and demanding an explanation.<br>How do you proceed?: Explain to them why they were banned in a carm maner and if they carried on I would not argue I would stay in a carm maner.

What skills do you feel you have that will benefit the community?: I am a friendly guy and I am always up yo help the commutity and I will alwys offer to help any other admin or higher role in mestro I amd always respectful to others and never racisit of rude to others I play mestro b hop and I have got a lot of exprince and I have gotten to know a lot of the players I am always on every day and will also talk to anyone in need of help.

Have you ever used SourceMod administration tools?: No

Do you know any of our current staff members?: Yes

If Yes, please tell us their names.: natzzu

Please select any languages you speak fluently.: English

Please tell us what time would be a good time to contact you.: week days 4.30 to 10 on weekends 10 to 11

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.:

Mestro Group operates a community safety policy, which strictly prohibits contact from various communities and their associates. You will be required to comply with this policy which may require you to stop playing on their servers and/or remove certain people from your Steam friends list.<br>Are you willing to accept this agreement?: I understand and accept this agreement.

Mestro Group operates a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) which all members of staff must comply. Should this agreement be broken, a law suit may be filed and so forth all members of staff are forced to comply. Do you agree to sign the NDA?: I understand and accept this agreement.
    Last edited by riho; 09-03-2019 at 05:44 PM.