Member Name: maxz

In-Game Alias: ✪ maxz

Which region are you applying for?: EU/UK

Which cluster are you applying for?: CS:GO Surf & Bunnyhop

Your SteamID#: STEAM_1:0:40549247

Are you able to use voice chat?: Yes

Birthday: 6th October 1997

Location and Timezone: Hamburg, Germany, UTC+01:00

A player breathing loudly through the microphone and isn't corresponding with your warnings, you are the only administrator online, how will you defuse this situation?: I'd give him a few warnings and kindly ask him to stop. If he doesn't listen, I'd mute him.

A player who was being disruptive was muted for one month by your colleague who was able to action this before yourself. You strongly disagree with this action. You and your colleague are both student administrators, how should you respond?: Contact a Senior Administrator with thorough information.

You receive a report that a player is playing music through his microphone and causing a disruption in a busy server. When you connect, the player is online however there are no complaints of any disruption.<br>What is your next course of action?: I'll stay on the server too have a look on the topic myself. Or I'll ask different people on the server for proof of that accusation.
    If proofed correctly, I'll mute him.

A player has been caught using scripts in the bunnyhop server and is gaining server records on several maps. You are the first on scene. When you arrive, the player clearly states that if he is removed from the game he will initiate a DDOS attack and take down all Mestro servers.<br>What is your next course of action?: Ban the user

A user that has been banned from the server contacts you, seemingly confused why they were banned and demanding an explanation.<br>How do you proceed?: Refer them to the Ban/Mute Appeals section on the forums.

What skills do you feel you have that will benefit the community?: I am always really fair and friendly. I know several people from the community and honestly it's kinda like my main point of attraction in CSGO by now.
    Im also great at communicating and really neutral.

Have you ever used SourceMod administration tools?: Yes

Do you know any of our current staff members?: Yes

If Yes, please tell us their names.: andrefl, Anik, Cait, 1Soul, xorion

just to name a few

Please select any languages you speak fluently.: English, German

Please tell us what time would be a good time to contact you.: Currently im pretty much available all the time at least till roughly end of the year. Otherwise on weekdays mostly from 5pm till late into the evening.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.: I really like Mestro Gaming and I've spent nearly 500h on the servers by now.
    I like the community cause there are a lot of great people and it's not temporary server hoppers.
    I feel like I could help on the servers, because there were several situations, where I felt like an admin would be nice, but no one was around.

Mestro Group operates a community safety policy, which strictly prohibits contact from various communities and their associates. You will be required to comply with this policy which may require you to stop playing on their servers and/or remove certain people from your Steam friends list.<br>Are you willing to accept this agreement?: I understand and accept this agreement.

Mestro Group operates a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) which all members of staff must comply. Should this agreement be broken, a law suit may be filed and so forth all members of staff are forced to comply. Do you agree to sign the NDA?: I understand and accept this agreement.

no replies

Senior Administrator
    Hey Maxz

I'm sorry for the late reply. We barely use the forums these days (most stuff runs via our discord server) and i seem to have missed your application.

I herewith accept your application. Could you please message me via discord -> TaiiKii#6941

We will then talk about the procedure.

Thank you very much in advance

Kind regards
    TaiiKii