Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your Favourite Liquids

Event Coordinator
    My favorite liquid is from a swedish brand called Dubbla Ansiktet (Double face) with the flavour Wild Strawberries and Milk 130 SEK (11.9 GBP) for 30ml

It´s a creamy taste of Wild Strawberries and Milk and I just cant stop vaping this.

https://www.cigoteket.se/e-cigg/e-liquid/smultron-milk/
    Hello gajs im swedish xd

Have you ever considered making your own? I save a lot of money making batches of 1/2 litres of juice for £25/30
    Lee
    Mestro Gaming Administration
    sales@mestro.co.uk
    +44-1733-514-611

Retired Staff
    My favourite is Amber Blend £3.39 10ml Custom
    Nicotine Strength
    0% (0mg)
    0.3% (3mg)
    0.6% (6mg)
    1.2% (12mg)
    1.8% (18mg)

50/50 vg pg
    70/30 vg pg

https://www.vapemate.co.uk/eliquid/a...o-eliquid.html

Retired Staff
    No chance I'd be on Amber Blend flavoured vape juice !!!!

I assume you're on that to get off the cigs, Tom?

Also, Lee, I had never thought about making my own. I am all about money saving and if there is a way I can get close to my flavour Pink Lemonade that I like I would have a go.
    I will look into the process shortly. Cheers.
    I make some mean cold beans

Event Coordinator
    Yeah I do make my own liquid sometimes but thats just my favourite liquid. In Sweden I get 110ml for ~£16
    Hello gajs im swedish xd

#1 Most muted member
    idk anything bout this shit as I just bought a vape for shits n giggles yesterday buyt im rly diggin the Siren Song stuff/ idk

http://www.giantvapes.com/siren-song/
    "ohana means family, and family means no one gets left behind."

Currently puffing on this, has a more menthol taste to it, very nice.Heisen Ghoul.jpg

Seeing as I'm always vaping, I should probably post here.

My favourite juice of all time, the holy grail of all juices, is Boulevard made by Wick Liquor.
    Here's the link to their website https://wickliquor.com/product/boulevard-big-block-0mg/

It's described online as being fruit punch and logan berry, but I'd describe it more like the black winegums you get. It's delicious, and available in 180ml bottles (at the shop I go to, this costs me £24).
    I can get this juice back home in the Lake District, so I wouldn't imagine it's too difficult to get hold of, I find a lot of online vaping shops sell it.
    Wick Liquor do some other nice juices too, my next favourite being "Contra" which tastes like lemon sherbet.

Other than that, my vaping taste is pretty boring and standard. I like Pennywise by Clown, Don't Care Bear by Bad Drip (not a fan of their Gnarly Sauce tbh) to name a few.

Recently I've been really enjoying Peach & Raspberry by Duo Burst, that's full of flavour too.

I've experimented with mixing my own juice, but I've not found a mix I'm a huge fan of. I messed around with Mojito flavouring, and found some really nice mixes with strawberry and a little dash of menthol. Works equally well replacing the strawberry with other fruit flavours, I've got one handy which is made with Blueberry. Mojito on its own is quite bland, but when used in a mix it can be really nice.